Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dearest Mother,

Do you remember all the time and effort you invested to make me become the women I am today?

I'm not sure either of us can remember all the specifics, the diapers, the meals, the lectures, the cries, the laughs, the long nights, the disappointments, the triumphs, the sneak outs, the grounding, the silence, the long talks, and most of all the energy and efficiency you put in to better my life then and forever.

You are super women, someone I cherish, someone I long to talk to, someone I look up to, someone that has given me everything and more.

Thank you for raising me. This is my way of saying Thanks! I love you! You are my bestest friend! You mean the world to me!

Each Thursday I want you to check here for a brief moment so you can feel of the love I have for you now that I'm not under your roof.


No comments:

Post a Comment