Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am so grateful that you made the gospel central in our home. I feel it has been so much easier for me to make tough decisions in my life because of the way you taught us the gospel and lived the gospel.

I knew the gospel was important to you because of the way you magnified your many demanding callings and also because of the way you treated others with kindness and love. I can remember making and delivering dinners to other families many times. You taught us to love serving other people through sub for santas and doing the 12 Days of Christmas and other small activities.

Thank your for helping me come to love the gospel and the Book of Mormon through family nights, family prayer, and scripture study. Most of all, thank you for being an example of someone who is seeking to always become better by striving to become like Christ. I love you mom!

Love, Kels


No comments:

Post a Comment