Friday, June 24, 2011

What did you say?

I think one of my favorite things about you mom are your classic sayings. You just have a way of putting stressful or funny situations into words that will stick in our minds forever. Some have been around for over 20 years! Let me start out with the sayings that made us kids a little nervous...

1. 'I'll bust your butt!'
2. (While showing your wedding ring as a weapon) 'I'll bop ya on the head' (I think that was usually for Tal)
3. 'Oh crap and a half and a hooler!'

And then there's the sayings after something unfortunate happened...

1. 'Oh no I burned my nuts.'
2. 'I broke my little heart (the red little glass one)'

And then there were the comforting and dependable sayings that built our family...


1. Come and eat it before it gets cold.
2. 'Time for family prayer.'
3. 'What should we do for family night?'
4. 'The towels on the floor are still an issue.'
5. 'How was school?'
6. 'Good night I love you.'



I think that it's the little things that make a family strong and stay together, and I think it's the little things you say and do mom, tha keep us together, even if we are a bunch of nuts! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment